Terms and Conditions
- Miss Ellies is fully insured and licensed by Worcester City Council.
- Cats boarding with us must be fully vaccinated and a certificate will stay with us until your cat goes home.
- Flea treatment and worming should be administered prior to you cats stay.
- Your cat should be in good health on arrival. Any medication that is required should be clearly labeled. On administering medication we will record accurately on a daily basis. It is your responsibility to leave with us sufficient information via our booking in procedure, which will ask for contact numbers and veterinary details. It is particularly important that we have clear guidelines especially when dealing with older cats. We reserve the right to refuse admittance if we feel a cat needs immediate veterinary care.
- Should your cat require veterinary care we will do our best to use your preferred vet. In case of emergency customers must appreciate that we may have to use which vet is available or a visiting vet. That vet will then charge you accordingly.
- At Miss Ellies we operate a minimum 3-day stay. Fees are charged on daily occupancy not by the number of nights. If a cat goes home on the morning opening time you will only be charged half the daily rate. If you choose to collect your cat before the end of the booking you will be charged for the days booked. We do not ask for a deposit on booking but ask that if you cancel for any reason please let us know as soon as possible preferably 24 hours before your booking is due to commence. Failure to do this will result in a £20.00 cancellation fee and may jeopardize future bookings. An additional charge of £5 per pen will be added for Christmas Day and Boxing Day.
- Any cat that is not collected within 10 days of its departure date may be referred to one of the authorities for re-homing if we have not received instructions from either the owner or family members. We would prefer that collars be removed before boarding. If they are left on it is entirely at the owners risk.
- The cattery is not open Sunday PM. Please keep phone calls to between the hours of 8am and 7pm and respect our opening times unless by prior arrangement.
- The Cattery closes at 6pm prompt. Late pick-ups can be arranged but will incur an additional charge. Please ensure you ring ahead to arrange a pick-up after 6pm.